Playlist


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

We Went up to Grandma's for Easter Dinner. All the kids stayed in their easter outfits so we could get pictures. If I say so my self Dax looks so cute! I am a sucker for Children's place.

Grandma had a easter egg hunt for the kids. I think Brady and Annie got the most eggs but Marki and Dax had the most fun.

Marki and Brady stoping for just a second so I could take their picture.

The four grand kids together. They all looked pretty cute if I say so myself

2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! I'm a total sucker for Children's Place too! The kids look so cute. Plus, what a gorgeous backyard, with a cute creek. Love it.
Dax is getting so grown up, he's so much fun.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Dax looks studly...looks like the kids had a blast!