Playlist


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trip to Las Vegas!

My cousin got married in Las Vegas so we all took a trip. We had a great time. Although I got no pictures of the happy couple but I got a few of everyone else so I thought I would share. Here are the kids at Caesars Palace after they all got a prize.
Uncle Mike entertained the kids while the rest of us were enjoying the reception. Brady, Dax, Marki and Zach
This is my cousin Travis and his wife Julie and their sweet 2 month old Baby Mia.
We had a little down time and took the family bowling. We had a great time. Dax didn't want to leave.
Dax told us he wanted a bowling ball for his birthday!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh i love it. a bowling ball for his birthday.... can you imagine the hole that would make once bounced against the wall!? Great pictures!

Julie said...

AWWWW, let's get him one!! Cute pics!!

Jessica&Cameron said...

I hope he gets a bowling ball!