Playlist


Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Best Trip Of Our Lives!!

Chris and I had the chance to go a a cruise with some friends of ours. It was possibly the best trip we have ever taken. We had so much fun and I am so glad we got to go before our precious little girls join our family. If you ever have a chance to go on a cruise do it We ate so much and had very little sleep but I wouldn't of done anything different then we did. I am so glad we went and enjoyed ourselves.
Our fabulous Cruise ship!
Chris using all his strength to hold up Atlantis!
Our friends Mitch and Amy.
The only picture that we took that I actually liked!!

Every night when we came back to our room we had a different animal waiting for us. This was the cutest. We are not sure how they found Chris' sun glasses.

4 comments:

Amy said...

YES YES YES!!! We had the best time with you guys!!! So glad we all decided to go.
You had a lot more pictures turn out cute than we did :)
We need to start planning our next trip... Disney probably!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Wow, looks like a blast! So glad you got to go before the little ones arrive, I'm sure that it was a much needed vacation! You look great btw, I seriously can't believe that you are having twins, you don't even look like it!

Maloree said...

Jo your pictures are so cute!! The last one of you and Chris is my favorite! Now it's my turn to go on a cruise... :)

Jessica&Cameron said...

Oh how fun!!!! I am jealous! Now I just want to go on my cruise!!