Playlist


Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Time

So our Sunday night was very fun. We decided to carve pumpkins, we thought Dax would enjoy it. I think Chris enjoyed it more then Dax and I. With Chris being a perfectionist i took him a lot longer then I had thought, but the pumpkins turned out really cute so we thought we would share.





So we started with the pumpkin's...









Then we had Dax's pumpkin done...

Then came Chris's and then the final product.





And in the end I love to make and eat the pumpkin seed. they are soooo good, and Dax is a kid after my own heart, he loved them too.

5 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I think the husbands like carving more then anyone. They may not admit it, but it is true. It's like building train tracks, or playing with Leggos. They can't wait to have kids so they have an excuse to do all those things.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Your pumpkins turned out great! I like Chris'...very creative!

SHIPP said...

i love the cute pumpkins! what a great family

Marie said...

Hey Jo! Cute blog! Send me your email and I'll send you and invite to mine! reerappleye@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Great pumpkins! Mitch would love Chris'. You're such a cute family!!