Playlist


Monday, October 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Pointe

Last Saturday we decided to go to Thanksgiving Point with a few friends. We had a great time. Our favorite part was when we went on a hay ride and we saw the HEADLESS HORSEMAN. Dax thought it was (CREEPY) so he says, We got to frost cookies, ride a horse, have a hayride, and see all the fun animals. We all had a great time. If you have never gone you really should try it. Here is the Creepy headless horseman. I think it is the best costume I have ever seen.
Daxton and Ava( doesn't she look comfortable)

I think this was Dax's favorite part of Thanksgiving Point. He LOVES horses!


Dad and Dax got in trouble and ended up in jail!!


There was no real sheep to ride so Dax had to settle with a fake one. I think he had as much fun on the fake sheep as he did on the real horse.




2 comments:

Heather said...

i am so sad matt couldn't make it. I strongly dislike working on saturdays for this very reason. Looks like you guys had a great time, lets plan something else soon, i need to see that handsome boy!!! man he is getting big.

d.r. gib said...

What a great day to go, I bet the weather was perfect!