Playlist


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Daxton's Surgery

Daxton had to have his tonsils out and tubes in on the 10th of December. I was told this would be the worst two weeks of my life and indeed it was. It started with the doctor taking him away with out him being asleep and him screaming "mommy mommy" if that doesn't tear your heart out nothing will. I kissed him and then burst into tears. It was the worst thing I have ever had to deal with until he came out of surgery and then it just go worse. I meet him in the recovery room and he was just screaming, I picked him up he put his head on my shoulder and fell back to sleep. Then we got to go home. It was so sad to see him in pain and hurting. The one food in this world that he loves he couldn't have for TWO WEEKS, yes TWO WEEKS and that was chips. Chris had to hide all the chips and boy was he mad. Well the two weeks are over and he is going much better, I think we are on the mend. Here are some pictures of him in the hospital. I didn't get a picture of his bed due to he was never in it.




He has no clue what is about to happen to himHe just had a pill to make him tired I was afraid he was going to fall out of the wagon.
This was before the surgery can you imagine the face after?

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

That just breaks my heart! I am glad everything is going better. Good luck.