Playlist


Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving with Chris' family. We love to hang out with the fam. We are really grateful for Joey and his family, we love to be with them and enjoy the time we spend with them. Dax doesn't like his picture taken lately so I got what I could.

Brinlee, Megan and Emery. We love you all!
Nic and Emery

After we spent the day with Chris' family we went to my parents to drop off Dax so that Lisa and I could go shopping at 5:00 in the morning. We had a great time shopping. It is funny that Lisa's kids want to have their picture taken with me and my own son fights me. I did what I could to get some Thanksgiving pictures.
Annie and MeAll 4 kids eating an Ice Cream The only picture I could get of Daxton Brady and KatieThe 4 cutest kids!!!

No comments: